We offer group functional training, group strength training, personal training, cycle classes, and triathlon coaching.
We will help you succeed in your goals, whether you are just beginning your workout program and looking to improve your overall health or whether you are an elite athlete looking to gain an edge on your competition. Plus, your FIRST CLASS IS ALWAYS FREE!
Why LegUp Personal Training
Because you deserve to be healthy and fit and enjoy your life! LegUp Personal Training will tailor an individualized training program for YOUR needs. Whether you are training for a triathlon, a running race, wanting to shed some weight from having children, or wanting to change your lifestyle to live healthier, LegUp Personal Training is for you!
Let us help you reach your health and fitness goal and see your true potential! LegUp Personal Training works out of the exclusive Elite Functional Training Center, where you can workout in a tranquil setting that is private and not like a large health club or gym. No additional fees, nor is a gym membership required.
Want to work out outside or in your own home? No problem – LegUp Personal Training will come to you!
Why Should I do Strength Training
Working out with a personal trainer for strength training is one of the best things you can possibly do for your body. Strength training helps you:
- Develop strong bones and fight osteoporosis: By stressing your bones, strength training increases bone density
- Control your weight: The easiest way to shed pounds is through gaining lean muscle mass. This increases your resting metabolism which is the primary way you burn calories. The more toned you become, the higher your metabolism will become and the easier it is to control your weight.
- Reduce your risk of injury: Building muscle protects your joints from injury. It also helps you maintain your flexibility and balance – and remain independent as you age.
- Boost your stamina: As you grow stronger you won’t fatigue as easily.
- Improve your sense of well-being: Strength training can boost your self-confidence, improve your body image and reduce the risk of depression.
- Get a better night’s sleep: People who commit to a regular strength training programs are less likely to have insomnia.
- Manage chronic conditions: Strength training can reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic conditions such as: arthritis, back pain, depression, diabetes, obesity, heart conditions, and osteoporosis.